iOS Wireless Download & Installation
This service is only available to users with a valid Penn State Access Account.
Please note that iPod Touch users will need to make sure they have firmware version 3.0 installed prior to downloading and installing the Wireless client.
- Download the Penn State configuration file or the Eduroam configuration file.
Note: Eduroam should only be used if you are visiting a participating University outside of Penn State. All users on a Penn State campus should use the "Penn State configuration file."
- Select Install from the install profile prompt.
- Select Install Now from the warning prompt.
- Enter your Penn State Access Account.
- Enter your Penn State Access Account password.
- Click Done from the profile installed prompt.
NOTE: The first time you connect using the Wireless, you will be asked to accept a certificate. Click Accept.